While SMSFs are great for some people, it is not for everyone.
Our advice plays an important role in your decision making process and in the success of your SMSF.
Setting up and operating a SMSF is a major financial decision, as the responsibility for running the fund and complying with the law rests solely with you as the trustee.
When deciding to set up an SMSF, there are a number of things you should consider, and as a SMSF trustee you want to know that your SMSF is compliant and has the potential for your retirement income to grow.
Basic Accumulation Fund
We can assist with all of your SMSF accounting and tax compliance requirements including:
- preparation of financial statements and member statements of the SMSF on an annual basis;
- Preparation and lodgement of the annual SMSF taxation return;
- Preparation and maintenance of the capital gains tax register and provision of investment reports.
Where the fund has complex investments or there is a large amount of share trading performed, we will provide a competitive quote based on hours required to perform the work.
Account Based, Accumulated or Market-Linked Pension Fund
We can assist with all SMSF accounting and tax compliance requirements and also including;
- Calculations performed for segregation, part-pension or full pension modes with regards to member balances and the exempt pension deduction.
- Preparation of all minutes and forms required to start, roll over, or maintain the pension as required.
- Liaison with an Approved Actuary as required.
Accounting for GST
Where your fund is registered for GST for a specific reason (such as ownership of commercial property), we can prepare the trial balance and the quarterly or annual GST return and lodge the GST return with the ATO.
We are happy to provide a quote for GST accounting services based on hours required to perform the services.
Our tailored solutions and strong, positive customer relationships have secured us hundreds of clients nationwide, making us one of the most trusted providers of independent SMSF audit services in Australia.
A truly independent, Australian based audit service – we handle a large range of funds nationwide each year. Your data is safe with us. Our services include:
- Fast auditing without compromising quality.
- Reduced risk – our experienced auditors know what to look for and we make sure they stay up-to-date with the latest changes from the ATO
- Tailored solutions for your business – we share our knowledge with you through free support, templates and advice.
- Michael Venezuela, CPA is our registered Self-Managed Super Fund Auditor